Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rolla Says Hi

Featured Replies

When I went outside today, I couldn't find my cars. I found my Rolla ;)

 

snow2.jpg

When I went outside today, I couldn't find my cars. I found my Rolla ;)

 

snow2.jpg

 

 

there is no chance that would EVER happen where i live.

that's such a cool thing to see!

you're lucky, but i bet you get sick of it hey.

OMG poor little rolla under there ;)

yeah after a while it would weakin it wouldnt it? once u get it out of that snow mound the roads would be lots of fun!!

  • Author

Driving around in the snow is the best thing about winter, I go sideways all the time. We have local woods making our own rally tracks, we have empty parking places full of snow and ice. Hell, on a good day (like on Monday), all the main roads are filled with snow.

 

I moved it last night, it had been standing since Thursday or Friday.. Fired right up, all you have to do is to choke. Right now it's not cold, around -1 degrees. It stood for two weeks over Christmas, it was -10 degrees pretty much every day. It was dead when I tried to start it, then you just need to charge the battery.

Driving around in the snow is the best thing about winter, I go sideways all the time. We have local woods making our own rally tracks, we have empty parking places full of snow and ice. Hell, on a good day (like on Monday), all the main roads are filled with snow.

 

I moved it last night, it had been standing since Thursday or Friday.. Fired right up, all you have to do is to choke. Right now it's not cold, around -1 degrees. It stood for two weeks over Christmas, it was -10 degrees pretty much every day. It was dead when I tried to start it, then you just need to charge the battery.

 

Do they put salt on the roads there? It is a sure way to rust out a good rolla.

  • Author

Yeah, it's the worst thing about winter.. ALL daily driven old cars here are rotten. I don't like the idea of salt on my car, but I'm comforting myself with that I'm not ruining a overrated car. There's for instance a hole into the boot beneath the rear bumper.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.