Wa Rides

schrgdrolla

This topic is for a general area you are from and what you ride is. Hopefully it will let members know a little bit more about each oter and help us all know if there are other members near each other. Also its a place to tell us what you drive and what mods you have done or hope to do in the near future.

I'm located in Bunbury in the south west of WA. I'm rolling in a 1988 ae82 Corolla sedan. Currently running a 4-ac engine mostly stock, with a 32/36 DGAV31A webber carbie adapted to fit. I have a 4age motor to pickup in the next week or so. That will be getting rebuilt and a sc12 fitted when I find another one (was sold the day before I had the cash to get it :sad: ) Once finished the motors will be swapped and the 4-ac kept as a spare. I'm running 2 Kicker amps a KX75.2 and a KX150.4. The 75.2 powers a 10" Kicker EX sub, and the 150.4 powers Crossfire true 6.5" mids in the front doors and Kenwood tweeters on dash. It also powers a pair of Ultimate 4" kevlar mids on the rear parcel shelf. Custom front door pods and parcel shelf provide boxes for the midrange speakers improving bass response. The amps have a 1.0 Farad Schneider power capacitor mounted infront of them to stabilize power supply, and help them work as efficiently as possible. Thats about the news on mine so far but I'll keep you posted as things happen.

Hope to see some more rides showing up here soon.

Cameron

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey dude my name is ryan and I'm north of river and I'm currently restoring a ke35 coupe it has 3k motor (1200) cc standard converting to 4age 86kw motor out of a toyota sprinter.

painting car in the next 2 months when i have the funds

just about all preped just a litte more patching and sanding

finished welding massive holes in car body

ratty

I have a ke55 corolla which has been stripped and a rollcage put in it for speedway made out of 38mm round tube. It has aluminium door panels, fibreglass bonnet and mud guards. It has a 3K 1200cc motor that has been bored out, new lumpy cam, new pistons, new valves and valve springs. It is all to comply with the speedway rules. It sounds great and goes real good.

Edited by lappy

Mine was making 82hp ATW on the G&A dyno on SU's. (around 115 hp at fly). Had mine redone on the hardest dyno in BNE with Webers at 60 hp ATW. Go figure.... *shrug*

80HP ATW is nothing to be sneezed at out of a 3K. Good going!

• 4 weeks later...

dyno day would be good......

all the ones that have been advertised are aimed at the imports and v8s....i don't wanna be mixed in with silvias and bloody skylines just to get a cheap run....

Corolla dyno day only...hehehehehe

Yes i have seen a thew on there, they are pretty spot on too.Some people would like to see there stats on paper ie graph :P

i would like one myself for 80 bucks u can use it when u want, instead of everytime you increase hp on your car ie turbo upgrade or extractors,cams extra

then take it down to get a dyno reading. :P