Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Really Need To Be Nicer To My Cars..

Featured Replies

ok i don't get it

that was utterly pointless

you owe me 30 seconds of my life i will never get back!

  • Author
ok i don't get it

that was utterly pointless

you owe me 30 seconds of my life i will never get back!

 

you say it like its worth something to start with :hmm:

you say it like its worth something to start with :hmm:
Snap!

 

I saw that video somewhere else... I hate knowing that my car is having problems. I freak out! Haha. If my engine died I'd be devo.

ok i don't get it

that was utterly pointless

you owe me 30 seconds of my life i will never get back!

 

:hmm: If only I had read your comment before watching it!

  • Author

WHY IS THERE SO MANY NOT PERTH PEOPLE IN THE PERTH AREA?

 

lol

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY NOT PERTH PEOPLE IN THE PERTH AREA?

 

lol

Good question, bad spelling. :D
ok i don't get it

that was utterly pointless

you owe me 30 seconds of my life i will never get back!

 

32 seconds :D

dude that is spelled right, it's a continuetie error
A contin-what-etie?

 

My bad. Grammar then. :D

  • Author
A contin-what-etie?

 

My bad. Grammar then. :D

 

I don't think "My bad. Grammar then." is correct either? shouldn't it be more like "My bad, grammar then." or "My bad, it's grammar then"?

I don't think "My bad. Grammar then." is correct either? shouldn't it be more like "My bad, grammar then." or "My bad, it's grammar then"?
Haha! The tables have turned... :D
HOLY SHIT, WHAT SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO?

 

 

 

 

Google it

Haha I was actually poking fun at your spelling error (spelling this time, not grammar). Oh this is fun! :D

Edited by Mybowlcut

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.