Michael Phelps

Jono

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh :D still don't see why people idol sports players.

Hang on I think ive got it! Maybe its just people addiction to being lazy, since sports starts just do what they like, screw around doing drugs getting into fights and making lots of money for doing basically nothing?

Edited by Jason

it was the Facebook ad which was the point of the post "...shows how to get ripped as quickly as possible".

I understood that, didnt find it that funny. But wanted to have my 2c on the issue.

I know people Idolise them and they are role models, but plenty of people smoked dope before they saw him doing it, and plenty will continue to...

It would be a tiny tiny tiny portion of society that picks up the bong and packs a cone because they saw michael phelps do it!

For me, I couldn't give a hoot if he smokes some pot in his private time. If he was shooting Heroin or something like that, then sure, make a big deal of it, but like 70% of people experience marijuana at least once in their life time and it is a pretty safe drug etc. Wouldn't have affected any of the people who "look up to him" if the media didn't make such a big deal of it :D

you should go down to the psych ward at your local hospital and check out some of the patients there then say that it's a 'pretty safe drug'.

and you'll find that a large majority of those are under 25 as well :D

plus last time i was at woodleigh house, there were maybe 6/7 people above 25, and thats in a 25/30 bed psych unit.

Edited by MYSTIK

Rephrase:

On a one of try of it, which most people do in life, it isn't going to do a thing to you and make you suddenly be admitted to a psych ward. Sure for the people out there that don't stop and go out and get high 3 times a day, each day, for weeks/months/years then yes it will do you damage. Same goes for cigarettes, alcohol, or any other drug. If you abuse your body with any foreign material, it will cause damage. For a first time experiment of a drug, safe to say most people would prefer to have a few draws from a joint than say, take some man-made, chemical based drug made in some random guys back shed.

i have been through shit that most will never go through because of a so called 'safe drug'

I'm going to take a stab here and say your friend/sibling/relative didn't end up in rehab from 1 joint.

Way to take a small thing and blow it out of context.