Ancullen In Brisbane

ancullen

Hi all,

I'm going to be in Brisbane, staying in the Cleveland area, from 14 February to 22 February. I'd love to meet up with some RollaClub guys and gals again if possible, preferably on the night of Saturday the 14th or Sunday the 15th. I've been chatting with many of you for the last few years, and it's always good to put a face to a name (except in Teddy's case - that was kinda disappointing :D). Let me know if you're keen, either by posting here or PM-ing me.

Adam

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

duuuuuude!

good to hear your still coming!

id better get my rolla regoed asap then so i can come see you...

hows things at home yo? filled the void yet? more importantly now I'm gone have you stopped saying kent yet? LOL

yeah dinner and cruise on the 14th is a great idea :D where at and where to cruise to?

Edited by Ella

Hey, that sounds good. What do we think of a Dinner and Cruise on the 14th?? I'm keen for it.

Sounds good.

might do something, missus leaves for a boat cruise valentines day :(

Pfft - don't expect me to replace her.

duuuuuude!

good to hear your still coming!

id better get my rolla regoed asap then so i can come see you...

hows things at home yo? filled the void yet? more importantly now I'm gone have you stopped saying kent yet? LOL

yeah dinner and cruise on the 14th is a great idea :D where at and where to cruise to?

Hey kent! Yes, still coming, and may actually be returning for a drive day within a couple of months, you kent. Void not yet filled by any kent, and I'm waiting until I'm back from Brisbane to try and find a kent to fill it. I think that covers all your questions... :P

yeah put me down for it, i'm keen to meet more rolla nuts

Retiring Corolla nut - Celica's FTW!!! :P

I'll have to catch up with you for sure..

Yeah, it'd be good to catch you again, Justin. Nick too if he's available.

Love to catch up.. may have to be a week day, as i am north and south of brisbane by about 5 hours both weekends surrounding your week here :(

T

That'd be cool.

For anyone that wants to meet up, my schedule is as follows:

Saturday - arrive in Brisbane (around lunch, I think), light dinner with parents, but this can be missed without causing offence

Sunday - dinner planned with parents, can't be missed

Monday - Mum's 50th birthday (whole reason I'm there)

Tuesday - dinner planned, not sure if it can be missed

Wednesday - drive to Gold Coast, do Wet & Wild or Movieworld & stay the night

Thursday - do Movieworld or Wet & Wild (whichever wasn't done day before), perve on chicks, stay night

Friday - drive back to Cleveland first thing in the morning, surprise Mum at dinner with seven unexpected guests (I hope she doesn't check RollaClub :))

Saturday - probably do a family thing with the twelve of us that will be there

Sunday - fly back to Darwin sometime during day, leaving in the morning I think

These are all the important things I've got planned, so if you see an opening, we can take advantage of it. Tuesday during the day should be okay. Sunday & Tuesday I can definitely go out after dinner, but I've got a funny feeling I'm meant to be at dinner for some reason.

If you're in the Gold Coast area and want to meet up, I can do it pretty much anytime, as we want to do Wet & Wild and Movieworld, but I'll just be there with my sister and her boyfriend, so it's all pretty cruisey. Mum will be pissed if I don't spend a fair bit of time with her while we're down, as it's for her birthday and she paid for the airfares. So one main Brisbane meet up would be ideal, and then maybe another meet up during a day for anyone that can't make it Saturday night.

Hey guys. Here are out options...

Hogs Breath - Cleveland .. or

Sizzler Cleveland...

Who's keen for what??

I know Hogs Breath needs a reservation, so I'd need numbers. As for Sizzler, do they need reservations?? Or do you just show up??

Let me know by Sunday so I can make reservations.

Jon.

Okay so so far we have...

... ancullen - Adam

... JiP - Jon

... love ke70 - Andrew

... ella - Luke

... the Db king - Ashley

... Medicine_Man - Justin

... Corolla_Gurl - Tabby

Edited by JiP

Ella's name is Luke since he has obviously been too slack to properly introduce himself. :yes:

The meet up is on Saturday 14 February - Jon will have to confirm the location and time.

I probably won't have access to a car, so if I could bum a ride off someone, that would be super. The family and I will be going to Chermside to do some shopping pretty much as soon as I arrive in Brisbane, but will be home in time for Mum to get the BBQ going before dinner, so I'll be right to head out at a reasonable hour (say 5pm onwards).

uhh lol see my thread in the qld section yo i has introduceded myselfs good and propers. just haven't had the chance to get to any events just yet to properly introduce myself lol.

My rolla definately wont be going before this... looks like ill be there in my grandpreants AU falcoon lol, unless someones coming from redcliffe way and i could swing them some fuels money would much rather ride in a rolla ;)

guess id better proper pull my finger out with it tho been a little too busy chasing girlies around the city this weekend haha. man youd love it not like home at all... you kent :yes:

either way ill be there with bells on bro *goes off to find some bells*

Edited by Ella