Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!

Featured Replies

uhhhhh 28th March is old skool new age car show, is it going to be the Saturday night AFTER the show, or the Friday before the show?

  • Replies 218
  • Views 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if its going to be the 28th, i will be a no show due to old skool new age

due to the car show maybe make in on a sunday 29th ? seems like the easiest option, if its a friday night might get less people coming and run out of daylight for either cruise or bbq.

sunday cruise sounds good. My birthday is the closest (next day) I WIN ;) Thinkin of takin a few days off :yes:

  • Author

Yeah thats why I didn't put it on the 28th.

 

I think the sunday would be good, in the early afternoon sometime :yes:

howdy all.. I'm a definite, can't miss this it will be to good

 

:cool:

Edited by MYSTIK
spelling

howdy all.. I'm a definite, can't miss this it will be to good

 

if my car has rego, I'm oh so there

Edited by MYSTIK

Not out the front of Ryan's place, and away from the rest of us as not to attract unwanted police atttention.

Not out the front of Ryan's place, and away from the rest of us as not to attract unwanted police atttention.

Agreed rollaclub SA is showing we can have a nice clean event would be nice to keep it that way for the respect of other memebers.

Not out the front of Ryan's place, and away from the rest of us as not to attract unwanted police atttention.

 

 

Agreed rollaclub SA is showing we can have a nice clean event would be nice to keep it that way for the respect of other memebers.

 

since these guys have already mentioned it. i shall sit back and agree and nod my head :cool:

I might tag along to the cruise in one of my dailys :cool:

Edited by MYSTIK

  • Author

No one seems incredibly bothered about the when so I put it down as sunday 29th, at 12 noon. :)

No one seems incredibly bothered about the when so I put it down as sunday 29th, at 12 noon. :wink:

with this much notice people can make arrangements to be free even of they orginally had plans :)
with this much notice people can make arrangements to be free even of they orginally had plans :)
I'm hoping to have my car SA rego'd by the 21st of march, fingers crossed I can make it!
I'm hoping to have my car SA rego'd by the 21st of march, fingers crossed I can make it!

NOICE!!!

 

ill give ya another run, no soft launches for me anymore :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.