20valve???

Stixy

Hey all, I was just writing to find out if anyone knows of any good workshops where I can get a 20 valve put in my baby. I just got a letter the other day telling me I have lost my licence for 6 months, :P

so I thought I would use the 6 month to the best of my advantage......

I have always wanted to chuck a 20V I it but never really had a chance or reason to do it.

Any help will be much much appreciated

Cheers Ben

Members dont see this ad
Hey all, I was just writing to find out if anyone knows of any good workshops where I can get a 20 valve put in my baby. I just got a letter the other day telling me I have lost my licence for 6 months, :wink:

so I thought I would use the 6 month to the best of my advantage......

I have always wanted to chuck a 20V I it but never really had a chance or reason to do it.

Any help will be much much appreciated

Cheers Ben

Hey there,

I think I met you at a Rolla Club Cruise in SA once.

My AE71 died shortly after this cruise, and I am currently doing a 20 valve conversion myself.

Seriously, do some research and do as much of it yourself as you can. I am doing the mechanical side myself, installation, etc and then sending it someone else for the wiring of ECU etc. I think if you do it yourself with shopping around, getting parts off forums etc you can do it for under 3 grand.

I have spent heaps of time on here researching, there is quite a bit to the conversion but it is easy once you know most of it.

On the plus side you already have a manual AE71, it is just a case of buying the motor, the necessary cooling parts and then some sort of computer setup if you are not going to run the standard ECU.

PM me if you have any questions.

Luke