Quad Kawasaki 900cc Carby's On A 4k

TOMMYS Ke 11

Members dont see this ad

Platinum members section Brodie!!!!

Here's a couple of pics from the thread he posted.

DSC03198.jpg

Using a DCOE manifold with custom runners.....

DSC02569.jpg

They're Kelheim (SP?) carbs off a 98 CBR900RR. Just noticed this quote from the owner.....

just a quick photo after fininshing my KP61 bike carb project.

i finially got it started yesterday and it runs soooo sweet. much better than it ever did in 40 dellortos idles at 900rpm with a wild cam and lightned fly. the throttle respose is amazing.

The guys who owns that car is in Ireland and has projects thread on both club-K and KP61.net.

You need to pay $10 to become a Platinum member on club-K to view the projects section, but KP61 is free to register and you'll find it easy.

That car is turning into a pretty awesome build....... Corillo rods, titanium flywheel, TRD valves/springs etc, carbon fibre tappet cover...... is that enough to make you go look!? :wink:

I'm in the process of doing that exact same thing at the moment, Qld will have a quad carbed 4k soon,

Yeah me to man got kawasaki 900cc quad carbs last night brand new ones never been used for $260 so i thought that was pretty good and where me father works they have a profile cutter and a young bloke at his work said he will make me the manifold it should look pretty sweet as well and something different. ill keep all posted on my process

Platinum members section Brodie!!!!

opps

i am in the process's of building myself up a 5k that is going to running quad throttle bodys mounted on the drivers side of the motor like the 4k-eu and it is going to be running a fully customiseable/tuneable ecu i am going to be taking pic in the weekend and posting them up under my project thread.

Edited by reTRD