Little Rocket!

dreamin

Hey, i've been doin this for about 6 months now. i have it at work so i do a bit on my lunch breaks, after work when i can and on sat mornings. thought i'd put up a bit of it.

Nothin special just a stock 30 with a 3K and 4spd. I got it for free so can't complain!

Over not a bad little car.

My plans were to give it a quick scotch brite and matt black. :)

That went out the window of course! Just got away from me.

Started rubbing and didn't stop.

I now want to get it as straight as i can and spray it the colour of the ford rip curl utes. (greeny blue)

And now i want to put a vn v6 in it. Cos they're so cheap.

pics wont work. it says they're too big?

it only lets me use 1mb. how do i put them on? each pic is at least 2mb EACH

post-6460-1235551726_thumb.jpg

Edited by dreamin

Members dont see this ad

This is how I do it.

• Open the file you want to resize in Paint

• On the toolbar select Image

• Select Stretch/Skew

• Chang horizontal and vertical percentage to say 70%

• Save the file and check if it is small enough

• If not open it again and change percentages to say 50% and see

I always save a copy of the original picture.

Bit of an update... sorry bout the crap pics, still learnin. shell is in high fill primer along with front guards and front apron. boot and bonnet in etch primer now too.

post-6460-1235880639_thumb.jpg

post-6460-1235880750_thumb.jpg

post-6460-1235880833_thumb.jpg

I have pics of the boot and bonnet but i left my camera at the workshop. i have the outsides of all the doors in etch aswell, currently doint the insides. the rear two are done and there are a couple of holes i need to weld up in the front ones. more pics soon

Been pretty crook last few days so here'a what i've got done last weekend and during the week.post-6460-1236383130_thumb.jpg

this side was absolutely shagged when i started, i was gonna throw it away but i wire brushed it with a 5 inch grinder, welded up a few rust holes and it come good!

post-6460-1236383321_thumb.jpg

boots done too. i completely seam sealed it so there will be no boot rattle if i decide to put a stereo in it. i have a few pics of the doors which i will put up later. could only fit these two up without reducing them too much

Hey mate with your pics if you don't reduce them as much then they will look a lot bigger and better. :locked: I reduce mine buy about 50%

ok cheers mate

heres a couple more

these are reduced by only 30%... And it only let me put 2 on there. :yes:

post-6460-1236408182_thumb.jpg

post-6460-1236408241_thumb.jpg

I just saw all your pics in the rollaclub gallery and its looking real nice. You have really been stripping it, looks awesome! Those panel's are looking real straight now. Keep up the good work :locked:

Edited by Johno

I just saw all your pics in the rollaclub gallery and its looking real nice. You have really been stripping it, looks awesome! Those panel's are looking real straight now. Keep up the good work :locked:

Haha yeh thanks man! i got a bit carried away. i'm really enjoying it though. they're great little cars to work on, i was gonna say there are all my pics in the gallery, they must be too big for this section. i just put some new ones in there

• 1 month later...

Bit of an update. got a bit done today. etch primed the other 3 doors then hung them all up along with boot and the bonnet and high filled them all.

Gettin there slowly. If anyone has any tips or whatever i would appreciate it as i'm not a painter, i'm a welder. cheers guys

post-6460-1239518453_thumb.jpg

post-6460-1239518512_thumb.jpg

post-6460-1239518557_thumb.jpg

post-6460-1239518590_thumb.jpg

:D