March 3, 200917 yr comment_324341 i bought some wheels like a dumbass without trygin them on my car and the don't fit, and my friend has some stock 240 wheels he said i could have if they fit, is the lug patteren the same? i have a 82 corolla te72 Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324485 i got s13 standerd rims i'm pretty sure a spacer is needed on the front Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324512 Yep, you'll need a spacer on the front. I once tried some Sparco's from a 180SX, and the fitted fine on the rear of a KE55 and wouldn't even bolt up on the front due to the offset being wrong and rubbing on the strut. Report
March 27, 200917 yr comment_331778 Fitment all depends on the tyres, offset and rim width. I am running 15" x 6" Nissan Bluebird TRX rims on my TE72 without spacers, but I only have about 3/8" clearance to the struts with 195 50/R15 tyres. I get very minor scrubbage on full lock. Edited March 27, 200917 yr by machg Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now