Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cool Numberplate Sightings

Featured Replies

Saw a Nissa X-Trail today with vic plates DORIS-1. blue on pink, it was oooohhh soooooo pretty :P

  • Replies 206
  • Views 97.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm custom enough without the premium price.

 

R & S Series plate are the shiz... I got 2 R Series atm...

Hmm custom enough without the premium price.

 

R & S Series plate are the shiz... I got 2 R Series atm...

 

meh i still like my custom plates (even if there is a similar plate on a mitsushiti running round down south :P )

 

but yes R&S are still nice :cool:

Yeah and there is an even more gay as aids Hyundai getting around SA with the plate MYSTYK

 

WTF is mystical about a Hyundai, what it is mystically shit, thought so :P

Yeah and there is an even more gay as aids Hyundai getting around SA with the plate MYSTYK

 

WTF is mystical about a Hyundai, what it is mystically shit, thought so ;)

 

:P i could say the same bout mine :cool:

 

are you 100% is MYSTYK? as that plate is apparently available according to the ezyplates site *shrugs*

 

Also last night had a alpha-number plate come into work last night with the WIZ as the letters, i've some interesting plates since starting work :P

Edited by MYSTIK

I don't think it is MYSTYK, it may be MYSTIC/MYSTIK. I see it around mitcham abit.

 

Spotted an old boxing charade today with plates GO 2L.... Interesting.....

I don't think it is MYSTYK, it may be MYSTIC/MYSTIK. I see it around mitcham abit.

 

that would be the evil MYSTIC plate i keep hearing about then :P meh had mine for 5/6 years not gonna go changing now :cool: Oo someone finially decided to pick up my old TRD2NV plates, shhh i still have the originals hanging in my tool shed ;)

there's a new holden ute I see frequently running around with [REALTHING] (polycarb) plates.... boo!

 

Oh and [MOO UTE] (vn holden ute from memory) all painted white with cowhide patches of black, looks fantastic!

Spotted an Expensive luxo car on tuesday while with Raven. Plates said "A". thats it. woulda cost a fair bit. waste of a plate really.

:P i could say the same bout mine ;)

 

are you 100% is MYSTYK? as that plate is apparently available according to the ezyplates site *shrugs*

 

Also last night had a alpha-number plate come into work last night with the WIZ as the letters, i've some interesting plates since starting work :lolcry:

 

Well it was either MYSTYK or MYSTVK - I have to say I don't pay THAT much attention to Hyundais :P

 

Either way it was gayer than aids :cool:

Well it was either MYSTYK or MYSTVK - I have to say I don't pay THAT much attention to Hyundais ;)

 

Either way it was gayer than aids :P

 

:cool:

 

I'm guessing its not the hyundai that get the attention but more so the drivers if the are of the female variety and good looking?

 

which reminds me SHAGGY on a statesman, plates are so old the silver has turned white :P:lolcry:

Spotted a Ferrari traveling west along Port Rd yesterday around 2:30. With the plates, "BROKE". Oh so true.

spotted a nice set of plates on a brand new GTR with a fair amount of poke they said H8TAX and mine SLW42 (slow az)

Spotted RED DWRF tonight on a little suzuki swift....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.