June 17, 200917 yr comment_352933 Qouted from JiP's earlier post......I'm still keen on attending, tho I have no drivable rolla. Anyone from the south side wanna pick me up?? Stop being a wanker. You know i've got issues with my car.^^^^ And to think I just spent $300 on the RC banner You certainly missed a great day mate.... I'm sure we can put the banner to good use elsewhere, You're efforts are appreciated Jon 8/ Edited June 17, 200917 yr by PHATKE20S Report
June 18, 200917 yr comment_353177 thanks Dougie, besides, Tory you hate rollaclub, why are you so keen on a new RL?? Report
June 18, 200917 yr comment_353184 Justin "Medicine Man" has got a heap of pictures from this Show in his Albums on Facebook. Looking forward to going next year....in my Panelvan :y: Report
June 19, 200917 yr comment_353218 i went to this, it was a great day. i think i got a few pics, not of any rollas though. :y: just the wagon, - the rear bar. lol. we got quite a good collection of pics happening on auszoku. worth a checking out of. Edited June 19, 200917 yr by hakasherpasherpa Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now