Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Japanese Day Qld

Featured Replies

I run into the a bunch of guys from some sort of Mazda club at the hot rod show on Monday. I grabbed a hand full of application forms for the car show if anyone wants.

Edited by JiP

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The banner came yesterday!! Not long now guys!!

Awesome

I shall be there with a 'yet to be decided' Rolla

  • 2 weeks later...
so is any one going?

 

Yeah I'm going.

Ok, so i went to this......

 

was ok, to much Datsun!!!

I went and had a quick look at about 12:30. Took a bunch of pictures and saw a couple of Rollaclub cars, but no one I recognised.

 

Some sweet rides there though :yes:

i had a big night last night and slept in till 1pm whoops, maybe next year :yes:

hahah i was there as always! with dougy!!! ohh and where was our RC RL???? time for a new one maybe?

Yeah it was great sunny day & what a bunch of awesome cars........

Datto utes with CA's :yes: inspirational for sure aswell as a V6 Datsun 120Y :yes: What a nice car i must say

Oh yeah they're was Datsun's aplenty but also 4 x KE15's, 1 x KE11, 1 x KE16wagon, 1 x KE20 (CA'd), 1 AE71 Wagon(minus the rear bar), I lost count of the AE86's, Will VI from RSCRA & few Crowns (1 had a 1UZ V8).........

 

We must have a stand & display of cars there next year :hmm:

Yeah it was great sunny day & what a bunch of awesome cars........

Datto utes with CA's :yes: inspirational for sure aswell as a V6 Datsun 120Y :yes: What a nice car i must say

Oh yeah they're was Datsun's aplenty but also 4 x KE15's, 1 x KE11, 1 x KE16wagon, 1 x KE20 (CA'd), 1 AE71 Wagon(minus the rear bar), I lost count of the AE86's, Will VI from RSCRA & few Crowns (1 had a 1UZ V8).........

 

We must have a stand & display of cars there next year :hmm:

 

it actually 330y badge on the side insted o the 120y badge

I went and had a quick look at about 12:30. Took a bunch of pictures and saw a couple of Rollaclub cars, but no one I recognised.

 

Some sweet rides there though :yes:

Put those pics up please Matt, just so the people who didnt go can see the calibre of cars that attended.....

ohh and where was our RC RL???? time for a new one maybe?

Stop being a wanker. You know i've got issues with my car. And to think I just spent $300 on the RC banner

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.