Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Japanese Day Qld

Featured Replies

rolla club stand..... for sure

 

I'm in :D

  • Replies 64
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe my panelvan will be ready for this one.

 

*cough* bullshit *cough*

Maybe my panelvan will be ready for this one.

 

*cough* bullshit *cough*

Bring it anyway mate, don't let the 'unfinished' part stop you, I didn't.....

This is an idea of what the banner could look like from my contact. I'm not liking it. Anyone got any ideas??

I'll be writing a reply to his email at around 9:00pm, 9:30pm.

 

I'm not liking the writing and not too sure about the picture. If its going to have a car in it, it should be bigger. But then what car?? Thast why I was thinking no car, just logo and URL...

post-1158-1237458059_thumb.jpg

Bring it anyway mate, don't let the 'unfinished' part stop you, I didn't.....

 

Even tho dad owns a towing business I still have to pay, I don't see the point of paying up to 200 bucks to show a non complete car.

i like both mate, i think the one with the red background will stand out more, but i do really like the one with all the cars too.... mmm :P

red banner ftw!!!

I know no one here posted any opinions on that first banner. But I had them make another. I like this one better...

post-1158-1237889159_thumb.jpg

That one is much better....

I think blue would be better like up the top there ^

 

But then again, I'm still not sold on the new logo *shrugs*

Edited by Nitephyre

That one is much better....

 

HHmmm sorry for being honest but it doesnt look too good aye, I was looking around for some stuff and saw this on the this site.

But if you need help making a banner ide be more than happy to help.

 

post-7886-1238049557.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.