April 26, 200521 yr comment_40992 I know the 20v has a bigger gap between each intake port so i need to make a custom manifold. Does anyone have a templete or somthing i can use. Or will i have to make my own out of a couple of gaskets. Report
April 26, 200521 yr Author comment_41007 If no one had a pre made template i was just going to get the 20v inlet gasket and the 16v gasket then get a enginner pal to make an adaptor. Report
April 26, 200521 yr Author comment_41021 Good idea with the spray paint. It would be heap easyer then a pen. I also have spray paint on tap at work. Report
April 27, 200521 yr comment_41192 Woo-Hoo! Coming soon - 4AGZE with quad throttles (when I get the dosh) Report
April 27, 200521 yr comment_41218 hmmmmmm quads on my 2tgeu. I'm looking into it as i type this. I could make a adapter and put the injector bosses in it. Get some extra power and get the intake noise. Report
April 27, 200521 yr comment_41221 You might be waiting a while, I've got to get the old girl running again (engines good, tranny and engine mounts not so). Report
April 27, 200521 yr comment_41226 hmmm, my bros is just getting a customplate +fittings made up for his car for 180bucks.. pretty good deal if u don't have the tools to do it ur self Report
April 27, 200521 yr comment_41227 Is that to suit 4AGE or 2TG? And if 4AGE, big port or small port? Report
April 28, 200521 yr comment_41316 lol should of said what engine, its for a mazda bp engine... not toyota sorry folks but ill get him to check with the bloke see what it will cost. what plate exactly do u need? Edited April 28, 200521 yr by crazy_bunny Report
April 28, 200521 yr comment_41327 AE101 4AGZE (small-port head) to fit 4AGE 20v quad-throttles. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now