Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey Guys

Featured Replies

Hey guys...

 

What's new???

 

Are the old school members still lurking in the shadows :)

 

:(

  • Author

It's good to be back.... I sorta never left but just lurked and drifted around...

 

Wow the site has changed and evolved over 6yrs! and SOOO MANY new faces!

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo

WOW! Welcome back buddy!

 

What ever happened to that little rocket? lol

 

Most of us are still here, some have left and some are just dormant or in hibernation.....

Edited by Xany

  • Author

hehe hey guys :y:

I think the last time we saw each other was at Yatala pies ... hehe about 8yrs ago

Yep the little GP is under the house collecting dust and eatting spiders.

Since that darn ecu broke, I never had the money to fix it.

My Astra's ecu just broke the other week, and coil pack... what is it with me and car ecu's!

 

wow you guys have some nice cars! (reading your sig's) nicely moded and no doubt little rockets.

I see couple of nice rollas in the city from time to time, the old school ones ... not to many new ones.

I'm off to bed, night guys (i'm getting old now!)

:yes:

P.S Its good to be back!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Heya Matty,

 

WOOOW your a puppa? congrats!!!!

Are you getting any sleep? .... I hear its real hard, though I can't wait till I'm a dad, well I can.. but I can't if you know what I mean.

You sold your baby(Centura!!! lol) i noticed :jamie:

 

 

P.S: Ben, I love what you have done with the place haha,.... looks awesome!

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo

Yeah mate, times change :yes:

 

Being Dad is awesome, good far outweighs the bad and she's only 4 weeks old today :jamie:. Sleep isn't toooo bad, some nights are good and some nights are long. Wouldn't swap it for anything though :lol:

 

The Century had been off the road since October '06 and I hadn't been able to afford to do any work on it since then, I wanted the second car hole spot for the Puslar to try and keep it in better condition, plus some extra money in the bank is handy to have.

 

I reckon some of us Old Krew™ should get together again for a drive or something.

Edited by Nitephyre

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.