Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Brisbane Dinner...

Featured Replies

Well with one down its best to start planning for the next.

 

So I've got a few options for Dinner.

 

Hogs Breath and since we seem to be having a bad run maybe try Lone Star or Sizzler??

 

Firstly Hogs Breath

 

Ipswich

40-42 Brisbane Street

Ipswich Qld 4305

 

Ph: (07) 3281 5222

 

Toowoomba

Cnr Neil & Bell Streets

Toowoomba Qld 4350

 

Ph: (07) 4639 1400

 

 

Lone Star

 

Browns Plains

Cnr Mt Lindsay Hwy & Browns Plains Road

Browns Plains, 4118

Ph: (07) 3806 9666

 

Sizzler

 

Ipswich

Cnr Brisbane &

Barrett Streets

(07) 3281 0000

 

Toowoomba

Cnr Hume & James Sts

(07) 4639 2414

 

 

Date: Saturday May 9th 2009

 

Time: 5:30pm

 

 

I was thinking afterwards we could go for a night time cruise. Maybe hit the hills??

 

What does everyone think and what location.

 

thanks,

Jon.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad run with hogs?

 

I will be up for it (hopefully i will have the money this time), I could of went if I borrowed some of your money that's in my account Jon but then I gotta pay it back.

 

I don't care what location gets used.

I'm down with the lone star idea hey...

HHHmmmm hogs breath but lone star sounds good another one I havent been to. And I can't bring the rolla its having surgery the engine is comin out :)

lol nice avatar :)

 

good luck witht he conversion man, look forward to seeing it going hard with 20v

I like the Hooters idea......I never say no to them actually :wink:

Bad run with hogs?

 

I will be up for it (hopefully i will have the money this time), I could of went if I borrowed some of your money that's in my account Jon but then I gotta pay it back.

 

I don't care what location gets used.

I reckon Ipswich sounds good so you don't have far to travel....

Toowoomba might be a bit too late finish for the Northern members

I reckon Ipswich sounds good so you don't have far to travel....

Toowoomba might be a bit too late finish for the Northern members

 

Toowoomba followed by a camp out...

Toowoomba followed by a camp out...

Great idea BUT it's Mother's Day on the sunday..........

Take our mums out on a rollaclub dinner then, HA

I'd go to sizzler's ipswich :wink:.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.