Ke1x At U-pullit

Rich_Rolla

Anybody seen this thing? Runs and looks pretty neat for the pricetag on it (like $650 i think). Only reason I haven't bought it is because the sticker on the back window says "Contains sharp objects such as brocken glass (no problem) and used siringes (WHAT THE HELL)".

So if somebody wants it go have a look. Comes with free herpes.

Members dont see this ad
Anybody seen this thing? Runs and looks pretty neat for the pricetag on it (like $650 i think). Only reason I haven't bought it is because the sticker on the back window says "Contains sharp objects such as brocken glass (no problem) and used siringes (WHAT THE HELL)".

So if somebody wants it go have a look. Comes with free herpes.

which UPI Wreckers is it at?

its a ke20, late model

and at UPI elizabeth... the dude at u pull it thought it was a ke10..

it is the one 'rich rolla' is talking about as it has the sticker on the rear window.

its burnt orange in colour

very very average condition- lots of rust, graffiti inside everywhere with a permenant texta, 4k auto, rear bumper was ok, has ok set of hubbies thats about, good raditator.. thats about it... nothing special.

Edited by kE20ME

Yea I went there yesterday.

I was under the impression it was a KE10, then rocked up and seen it was a KE20.

Its pretty screwed... has $1200ono on the windows so I asked the guy wast the best he can do he said 650 but let me ask the manager...

came back said nah best I can do is $950...

so I'm like yea cya lata its fulla rust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sill under the scuffs plate has deteriated so bad its not funny!!!!!!!! you can see through to the ground lol!!!!

interior screwed, body is screwed, engine bay is average.. only good for parts...

hmmm was posted up in the spotted thread maybe a couple of weeks ago, and i agree its not worth the effort, considering how much rust is it, especially in the sills, i deserves to go to the scrap heap or atleast to be striped first then cubed

• 1 month later...
the texta roof lining is so they could follow the track marks on there arms. ;)

LOL and I baught this piece of s**t...............oh well

it turned out ok. will be a shock when it comes out on a cruze someday lol

2 speed Auto in it has to go!!

Edited by Werty_1987

• 2 weeks later...