June 24, 200917 yr comment_354558 Sounds alot nicer than a K. How'd you go with Vicroads and the engineering? Report
June 24, 200917 yr comment_354568 Nice vid Dave. I think i'll have to hit you up with some questions about converting to a hydraulic clutch later on. Great to see it's all running mate, good job. Report
June 25, 200917 yr Author comment_354684 Hey matty, ask away about the clutch. I just followed kangaroosa's posts and it has turned out brilliantly. Bit of adjustment here and there before it was all sorted but I am very happy with the result. Well done on your car too. That engine bay looks immaculate. Gives me some ideas for my clean up cause the ignition side of things looks messy as compared to yours. About vicroads, I will get back to everyone on that. Not worried about getting it sorted though. Report
October 11, 200916 yr comment_381120 how is it all going now awesome project man come along way. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now