Friday Night Cruise 8th, Approx 10:15 P.m. For 10:30 Departure

greenmac80

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not on some of the roads this run takes you on. I did a test run with Luc a week or 2 ago in the dry, and i can say that even then, 1 bit of inattention could see you over the edge or in the trees.

Lets see the car control when the cars 4 wheel sliding towards the outside of a turn towards a drop.

Seriously, there's a time and place for wet road sliding, yes i enjoy it but wet hilly roads at the dead of night is not the time nor place.

exactly, the other day I went up through this set of twisties I found and it was wild but as soon as it started raining it started to get scary.

I nearly understeered off the side of the hill. Average speed 80kph lol through tight twisties.

exactly, the other day I went up through this set of twisties I found and it was wild but as soon as it started raining it started to get scary.

I nearly understeered off the side of the hill. Average speed 80kph lol through tight twisties.

Agreed this can happen to anyone, i myself had a bit of understeer before i changed a few things with my car. 4 wheel slide towards a rail luckily it was a controlled side in the dry i think we were going too fast :) going back over 12 months ago.

Alot has to be said for decent tyres :D

Yeah this happened to me the other day. Except I have pretty much no front struts and it was a rather uneven curly road so I was about to die. :D

Don't you love those roads where the corner is just on the other side of a crest so you don't see it coming? Keeps ya on your toes :)

haha, yeah. Ive been meaning to do my spark plugs since friday. Just can't be FKD going to the shed, getting the ratchet, getting the plugs out of the glovebox and actually doin it.

haha, yeah. Ive been meaning to do my spark plugs since friday. Just can't be FKD going to the shed, getting the ratchet, getting the plugs out of the glovebox and actually doin it.

Harden up princess, I was outside in 4 degree weather last night til 2 am working on mine. Anyway this is not a competition.

Luc, do we want to try for this Friday?? I heard a rumour a certain 20 valve AE71 might be hitting the streets this Friday :lol: