SLW42

as stated in theory this should work aye

pedal box

post-7244-1240501087_thumb.jpg

supposed pushrod end!

post-7244-1240501256_thumb.jpg

were supposed push rod end will bolt up

post-7244-1240501375_thumb.jpg

so theoretically this should work if i drill a hole around this^^^ area and space out the said pushrod part to clear the brake booster???

Members dont see this ad

Your posts are hard to read mate - partly its your fully sik language yo, and partly its the massive signature block you have there. Might be hindering getting responses.

My Ke35 runs a hydraulic clutch and is done basically as you have stated - the master cylinder is mounted on the firewall and the pushrod is connected to the pedal through a hole drilled in the pedal.

Check that there is enough throw through the range of the pedal to actuate the hydraulics. You might need a custom pushrod if there isn't.

I also would have though the push rod would be better mounted to the top of the pedal, above the pivot, but I don't really know why I think that. Probably just a leverage thing.

i would've thought an ae71 pedal box would already have the hydraulic link on it?

This is the preferred method yes.

They still do exist in fact I had one in my hot little hands a couple of weeks ago that I didn't need, sold it within two days.

I would be going to far out country wreckers and looking for one.

1. Country Wrecker won't have already been raided for pedal boxes

2. Country Wrecker won't know they are worth a overrated

3. ????

4. Profit