June 11, 201511 yr comment_697858 What's up guys. My names grant My first car was a ke10 many years ago I have just landed myself a ke11 needs some basics done and hoping to meet some south side Brisbane members. And hopefully get some of your knowledge and some hands on help if possible. I'm on the south side and can lend a hand if you need. Report
June 12, 201511 yr comment_697871 I'm on the south side and can lend a hand if you need. sunnybank area are u near there at all ? Report
June 12, 201511 yr comment_697876 sunnybank area are u near there at all ? I'm up at Taringa, so it's not too far. You should post up a rides thread like Clapped Out said :y: Report
October 17, 201510 yr comment_700785 Hey Guys, Names Kieren. Live in the eastern Suburbs of Ippy, I Do not own a Rolla As Such yet, but looking to purchase one in the very near, Future. Just hard to find someone that isn't Going to sell you a 37 year old Lemon. Either Looking at Getting a Ke55 or a KE70, I'm new to the car scene, Helped My mates and Family with Soarers and Silvia's and rolla's. Ever since i got my P's the only car i have ever wanted was a rolla. in saying that the Cash flow hasn't been too Decent until now......... So I'm Stoked ASF. To get one and Come on Cruises and Meets. Report
October 18, 201510 yr comment_700790 Welcome kieren! Unfortunately cars that are 37+years will require work, never the less, welcome and happy hunting! cheers! Report
October 20, 201510 yr comment_700816 well its good to see some of the chats still going hasn't been a lot of activity lately Report
December 27, 201510 yr comment_702123 Member Name - Joel Area - Toowoomba Daily Drive - 2002 VX Berlina wagon/ 1979 Ke38 wagon Edited December 27, 201510 yr by Silthgren Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now