Welcome New Members...

JiP

hey guys me names daniel I'm 19 from brisbane qld i own a ke70 rolla 5k engine has been bored and stroked,redline manifold,48mm sidedraft webber carby,but 48mm is way to big, full two and a half inch exhaust,fireball performance ignition,holley electric fuel pump,the interior is just stock apart from the stearing wheel, outside is paint in tiga micra commodore gold.

i am new to this scene and don't no much about it but i would love to learn. i do get my license back with in the next 3 weeks so if anyone has any info on cruises meets or anything of that nature i would love to here about them.

thanks for the time guys much appreciated.

hey mate if you are keen check under the june jap day show in the qld/brisbane regional

very clean ke70 there mate

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys me names daniel I'm 19 from brisbane qld i own a ke70 rolla 5k engine has been bored and stroked,redline manifold,48mm sidedraft webber carby,but 48mm is way to big, full two and a half inch exhaust,fireball performance ignition,holley electric fuel pump,the interior is just stock apart from the stearing wheel, outside is paint in tiga micra commodore gold.

i am new to this scene and don't no much about it but i would love to learn. i do get my license back with in the next 3 weeks so if anyone has any info on cruises meets or anything of that nature i would love to here about them.

thanks for the time guys much appreciated.

ive seen this before at a workshop in logan I'm pretty sure... nice ksev bro.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Member Name - 20vT

Area - Brighton, Brisbane

Daily Drive - 2005 BA MKII Falcoon XR6T

Hey guys, I'm Sam new here, been into Toyotas for a while and figured its about time I got myself into a KEXX so will be on the llokout for one in a month or two, in the mean time just here to read up on some of the great projects you guys are building.

Thanks

Edited by 20vT

Hey sam i live just across the bridge in scarborough, drop us a pm and drop by sometime for a beer and a chat about corollin! Reeds here heaps too (bzlbub666) hes a kiwi and has a ksev too. nice to see more locals popping up!

• 2 weeks later...

cruise to bribie island on a sunday, karaoke at the pub also

hahaha oh god

just bought a ke55 from a bloke down the goldy the other week

he bought it off a lady who had her licence taken off her n she was 90

its done 70,000 n is in overrated condition, sadly its running n auto

just hope to enter a few shows with it stock, jap shows that is,

see how it goes n the might start chopping it up, worked 5k with a 5speed

thatd be cool

BRIBIE ISLAND CRUISE BITCHES! haha I'm hella keen for that. considering i live here wont cost me zip in fuel.

plenty of good barbeque spots on the waterfront, then we can kick it with the oldies playing karaoke at the bowl club :)

oh yeah stock, id like to see that, haha

but top work if you do mate, depends what you want out of her,

but yeah thats my input bribie it is, I'm going either way,

u don't beleive me? only unstock thing is the wheels

u don't beleive me? only unstock thing is the wheels

I reckon Nisrolla was just keen to see the contrast between his ke and an original one....

Is yours white by any chance? I think I saw you on Oxley ave the other day...... It had rubber blocks (over-riders) on the rear bumper too... Saw it again on Tuesday in Clontarf Industrial area