• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone names Kris,

pick up my first rolla project tomorrow, its a KE55 4 dr sedan stock as a rock, its not the prettiest car around at the moment but i don't have plans to make a show pony as don't have the coin or the time, will be slippin a CA18DET in it.

I'm a mechanic by trade but have had a career change as gettin paid chump change was shit which is good as i can just turn the spanners for a hobbie now. I love fast things, cars bikes boats what ever it is. main hobbie is drag racing but don't mind watching the drifting either.

basicly joined to see how the more experienced people at corolla mods have gone about things so sorry if i ask few annoying q's.

cheers

kriso

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Member Name - Tim

Area - Brisbane Bayside, Alexandra Hills

Daily Drive - VXII Commodore

Hey people name's Tim

uni student, live at home lol (is cheap). i hope to meet people into cars so as none of my friends like them, even if you are building a project car and i can look over your shoulder to learn something.

i hope to one day have a KE70 project car but don't have the space here atm and parents against it sigh. i also like the RA23s, TA22s, KE30s and of course AE86

Cheers

Edited by cdtoaster

hey guys my names matt, i am an apprentice fitter and turner almost 3rd year

i am from brownplains i drive a red ke70 that has a 4k with 5speed manual.

that there is my beast i bought it for 800$$ and i have replace the head, rear shocks and springs and doing rust repairs

post-10134-1269326118_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys my names Mitch, From Alexandra Hills i'm 19 got a Holden nova AE92 srry no pics atm will post some once i get a camra, and porb a new paint job lol apart from a old faded rust look the engine is a 4A-FC. and i am doing the car up, so far its got a complete sports performance exhuast. will have much more soon..

• 3 months later...

Howdy all, My names Dirk

I live on the northern GC (Pimpama)

Just bought me 1st project car, (the add said it was a 4 speed 1975 1.2Ltr KE30) but funnily enough it became 5 years younger, the motor got bigger and i scored an extra gear :)

I don't know squat about i'm doing or how to do it, so i guess ill be doing a lot of reading and question asking.

got a few pic of the car, she don't look like much now but with a bit of time, a lot of swearing and blood shed hopefully it will be a nice car when i'm done.

post-11747-1282641562_thumb.jpg