Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol @ another reddy bogan :lol:

keep an eye out for dougies bongo van or my white DX ke70 parked up at bob janes on anzac lol.

anyone know who they guy is who regoed the red 5k powered ke30 2 door at chermside, that was my missus who did your rego lol.

lol @ another reddy bogan ;)

keep an eye out for dougies bongo van or my white DX ke70 parked up at bob janes on anzac lol.

anyone know who they guy is who regoed the red 5k powered ke30 2 door at chermside, that was my missus who did your rego lol.

righto ill keep my eyes open for them. haha the bob jane crew... that takes me back to hanging out at the old '7s.

Hey dudes and dudettes.

I Ben (Jooboy)

The nickname is a long story that I will tell you in person :wink:

I live in Chermside atm but about to move a bit closer to the city. I just bought Penny the Twenny from that Bekkah chick but found Munji Mods on the forum who has already been super helpful.

In the process now of getiing the interior cleaned up and the suspension/steering overhaled before I get into the major mods

Hope to see you guys out and about

Hey dudes and dudettes.

I Ben (Jooboy)

The nickname is a long story that I will tell you in person ;)

I live in Chermside atm but about to move a bit closer to the city. I just bought Penny the Twenny from that Bekkah chick but found Munji Mods on the forum who has already been super helpful.

In the process now of getiing the interior cleaned up and the suspension/steering overhaled before I get into the major mods

Hope to see you guys out and about

Awesome, another KE20 on the Northside............I really need to get my 26 on the road so we can roll together to Munchies one night.