17 Inch Wheels For A Rolla

I have an 82 KE70 and was wondering if there are any 114.3 x 4, 17 inch wheels that fit with out having to go buy new alloys? I know most of the newer 4 stud wheels are for front wheel drive,

I have some decent 17 inch tyres from another car and thought that it could be an interesting thing to try.

cheers

Paul

Members dont see this ad

if u go silvia wheels u have to remember they are fairly positive offset. if u try them u might need spacers as they tend to hit the strut (in the front)

i tried standard silvia meshies on my sev and yeh it needed 25mm spacers to clear the strut

but i reckon there would quite a fewlow offset 17 around :)

Edited by Sturgey

if u go silvia wheels u have to remember they are fairly positive offset. if u try them u might need spacers as they tend to hit the strut (in the front)

i tried standard silvia meshies on my sev and yeh it needed 25mm spacers to clear the strut

but i reckon there would quite a fewlow offset 17 around :)

Spacers are illegal. :D

17" rims would look ridiculous on a KE70 anyway! 15 is the biggest I would go. 16 would be pushing it and like I said, 17's would look wacky.

17+ rims are for BMW's and fulleh sik VL's

But to answer your question, I'm not sure of any 17" rims that are suitable for a KE70.

in nz theres a few you 17s you can get that bolt on sweet, performance wheels make a "lotus" or ROH adrenaline, advanti flash are a few off the top of my head that are 17x7, they go on quite nice, heres a link to a ke70 with 18s,

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-215708612.htm

looks the part if you ask me, depends what style your aiming for

i know you all hate my car. and the rims i have one it .. but they fitted very nice and honestly did NOT scrub at all

although i am also interested and would like to know of any 17s that will fit nice on an ae / ke .. something similar to those white ones on the ke70

Image000.jpg

i don't hate your car.

i quite like the colour.

they are all just jealous coz they have faded factory paint :P

and hell, ill say it, and I'm an oldschool fan, the wheels look decent, and suit the look of the car, ie blingin

what chrome did you use over the gaurds? just stick on?

cheers, andy

yeah its just a stick on dressing you can get it from most panel shops

and thanks for the kind words

.. i hunted down a set of 17s for my car.. just a quick question, what offset should i get for front and back at 17x 7.5

Edited by dbr11k