May 4, 200917 yr comment_342129 Hey, just wondering if there is anyone here from Burnie? Or near Burnie? :) Just wanna meet up and see some Rollas! Cheers Mark :D Report
May 4, 200917 yr comment_342176 Hey, just wondering if there is anyone here from Burnie? Or near Burnie? :D Just wanna meet up and see some Rollas! Cheers Mark :bash: Can't think of any off the top of my head mate. We have recently been having some cruises in Launy with quite good turn outs. Probably be another soon and would be well worth you making the treck in if you're intersted? :) Report
May 4, 200917 yr comment_342179 don't know if jesse (medwin on other forums) is on this forum but he lives in burnie has the 3s-gte sprinter Report
May 5, 200917 yr Author comment_342298 Can't think of any off the top of my head mate. We have recently been having some cruises in Launy with quite good turn outs. Probably be another soon and would be well worth you making the treck in if you're intersted? :lol: Yea i will try and get up there! I bought another KE55 today for a quick little project, just started to remove windscreen (Massive smash in it lol) doors and bonnet. So it should be ready by not this weekend but next. Then a DIY respray and it will be set to go! :hmm: Thanks Report
May 5, 200917 yr Author comment_342301 don't know if jesse (medwin on other forums) is on this forumbut he lives in burnie has the 3s-gte sprinter G'day mate. I think i might know of him if he works or used to work at CAT? If so his car is sweet! :lol: Report
May 6, 200917 yr comment_342612 "Benruss" is down in Wynyard i believe. he is currently looking for a kesev Report
May 6, 200917 yr Author comment_342687 "Benruss" is down in Wynyard i believe. he is currently looking for a kesev I know where there is one for sale in Burnie. The guy wants $2,000 for it. The car is a one owner 145,000-155,000 K's clean as tiny bit of rust but not very deep. cheers m8 Report
May 7, 200917 yr comment_342833 i was nearl ulverstone on saturday and seen a yellow ksev with no back bumper I'm wondering who that was? Report
May 8, 200917 yr Author comment_343037 i was nearl ulverstone on saturday and seen a yellow ksev with no back bumper I'm wondering who that was? I'm not sure mate Report
May 14, 200917 yr comment_344705 I'm originally for around the area but got out of there as soon as i could :y: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now