Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Word Association

Featured Replies

  • Replies 274
  • Views 92.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle

 

I want to ride my bicycle

I want to ride my bike

I want to ride my bicycle

I want to ride it where I like

doctors yes, nurses no they are underpaid :y: .

 

 

underpaid

 

 

Security Guards (cleaners get paid more than us... sniff sniff)

banks (they're the f#ckin crooks)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.