Ke70 Panel Van

skidrat

hey guys well i thought i might as well start a thread about my new car. its a 82 ke70 panel van i bought it about a month ago from another member on here. it is fairly clean but still needs a few things fixed. tell me what you think.

picture from old owner

post-6520-1241953444_thumb.jpg

sorry about bad quality photo i only had my phone when i put on my new wheels! yay

there SSR formula mesh 15's

post-6520-1241953494_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

yeah this is sven's old car(i wish i had a dollar for everytime people ask me that)

don't really have any major plans for her yet. she is my daily so nothing to ridiculous but i do need to lower her somewhat. does anyone have suggestion's for rear springs? coily's will do for the front but i still don't know what to get for the rear?

Edited by skidrat

yeah this is sven's old car(i wish i had a dollar for everytime people ask me that)

don't really have any major plans for her yet. she is my daily so nothing to ridiculous but i do need to lower her somewhat. does anyone have suggestion's for rear springs? coily's will do for the front but i still don't know what to get for the rear?

Nice car.

There was a pano VERY similar to this in Canberra I saw. Looks awesome :D

EDIT: Is that one of them spinny air vent things that go on top of buses?!

Edited by seabiscuit

Skidrat,

Did you see a white ke70 panelvan and a brown ke25 on belair road today!?!?!

Was me and punchy!

Nice SSR's :jamie:

yeah i saw you guys waving. i waved back but it took a while to register :D your van looked mad i wish mine was that clean.

Hey, I saw this car on the KE70 cruise a little while back.

Wanted to ask you where you got the fake grass stuff for the rear of the van and how much?? I am interested in doing this to my sedan boot.

So yeah, where and how much :y: