July 14, 200917 yr comment_358975 Industrial Springs 341 - 359 Port Rd Hindmarsh (200m east of the Port Rd + South Rd intersection) (08) 8346 2276 Coil springs (lowered, std, lifted) leaf springs, small springs, U bolts, spring washers sway bars. Industrial Springs Edited July 14, 200917 yr by SLO-030 Report
October 8, 200917 yr comment_380132 Morphett vale exhausts Unit 1-2, Lot 4 O'Sullivans Beach Rd Lonsdale SA 5160 (08) 8384 6400 Guy extremely easy to deal with and listens to what kind of exhaust you want. systems roughly start from 200. 1.mine was done for 350 bent the exact way i wanted it 2.using a straight through muffler the type i wanted 3.flanges in the exact spots i wanted them I'm very happy if you can't tell Report
October 8, 200917 yr Author comment_380267 cleaned will update later today pm sent to a couple of members Report
December 7, 200916 yr comment_396236 I've seen a couple of people on this thread say API engine maybe good but they quoted me 300-400 or even more for a 3k head rebuild and machine and that, went to Just Heads on port road they did it for 300. Also theres a guy in Pasadena that does Welsh plugs Graham Matthews, he ships them out round the world, really nice guy to deal with, caters for every welsh plug, even dish type for my 3k head Just Heads 642 Port Rd, Beverley, SA 5009 p: (08) 8268 3166 Graham Matthews 11 Ontario Ave, Panorama, SA 5041 p: (08) 8276 2066 Report
December 10, 200916 yr comment_396960 That's fine and good that you got quoted less to do it elsewhere; but API did mine cheaper than that anyway. The point of this thread isn't to start a shitfight about who and what is the cheapest. I got my whole motor machined at API and they were damn helpful and the price. They did what I asked, they gave me good service, and frank was pretty damn helpful when I kept calling him chasing tips. There's more to a good recommendation than just the $ figure. Report
December 13, 200916 yr comment_397851 That's fine and good that you got quoted less to do it elsewhere; but API did mine cheaper than that anyway. The point of this thread isn't to start a shitfight about who and what is the cheapest. I got my whole motor machined at API and they were damn helpful and the price. They did what I asked, they gave me good service, and frank was pretty damn helpful when I kept calling him chasing tips. There's more to a good recommendation than just the $ figure. Oh definately, sorry if it came across that way, its just that when i rebuilt my motor i had cost in mind cause its not a performance engine. And when i went to api they were helpful.... Report
January 21, 201016 yr comment_407354 D & T Exhaust City. Good blokes, did what i asked, explained and showed me what they were doing. Rob Lowe, Strut Regas SA. Excellent. What friendly, very helpful. Cheers Bugz Report
January 23, 201016 yr Author comment_407756 D & T Exhaust City. Good blokes, did what i asked, explained and showed me what they were doing. Rob Lowe, Strut Regas SA. Excellent. What friendly, very helpful. Cheers Bugz can we get an address and phone no. as well :dance: as I'm kind of short on time these days :y: so i can up date thread in the next couple of days cheers dale Report
January 23, 201016 yr comment_407808 Sure. D&T Performance 12 Gilbert St - Adelaide SA 5000 Ph: 8212 4100 Strut Re-gas SA Rob Lowe 131 Augusta St- Glenelg East SA 5045 Ph/Fax: 8295 5596 Edited January 23, 201016 yr by Bugzbarney Report
February 3, 201016 yr comment_410661 Thought I would bump this up with a place I went to today. SA Car Clinic on Main North Road Would not reccomend going there. Car was a late without any notification and general customer service was poor, which seemed to be judged more from my age catergory than anything. Sader that they are RAA reccomended. Cheers Fusion Edited February 3, 201016 yr by fusion Report
February 7, 201016 yr Author comment_411735 Thought I would bump this up with a place I went to today. SA Car Clinic on Main North Road Would not reccomend going there. Car was a late without any notification and general customer service was poor, which seemed to be judged more from my age catergory than anything. Sader that they are RAA reccomended. Cheers Fusion hmmm, interesting but this thread was initially setup so that you can recommend places for work to be done, but in saying that is can work the other way as well. also sorry to hear about your bad experience with the said company |blink| Report
March 10, 201016 yr comment_420392 Hey Guys, Looking for a good mechanic to do the 100K service on my much loved 96 corolla sedan. Used to have a place I trusted but it recently changed owners and after two visits I am not confident with the new management. All suggestions very much appreciated. Cheers -Eric Edited March 10, 201016 yr by EricB Report
March 10, 201016 yr comment_420512 Probably should have mentioned that! I am about 6km from city north east. Happy to travel any side of town from here for the right place. Thx. Report
March 12, 201016 yr Author comment_420952 Probably should have mentioned that! I am about 6km from city north east. Happy to travel any side of town from here for the right place. Thx. very first post there is a section there called general mechanical with a few places that people recommended :jamie: Edited March 12, 201016 yr by MYSTIK Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now