Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sa's Recommended List

Featured Replies

Nps, just thought someone may have had any better suggestions. Might give Bells on Prospect Road a go. Cheers :jamie:

  • Replies 65
  • Views 108.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone had experience with a good auto trimmer in adelaide. I want a couple of seats done, and I want a top notch job.

 

Horgan's Auto Upholstery. 11 MacArthur Avenue WARRADALE SA 5046. (08) 82961120

 

Did seats in my Corty a few years back. Can't remember how much it cost but it was HEAPS cheaper than most of the quotes I got and he had to totally respring and refoam the seat. Did an awesome job!

  • 3 weeks later...

recommendations for whitewalls, either flaps or cut in. also someone to repair gutter rash on car wheels. help much appreciated

recommendations for whitewalls, either flaps or cut in.

 

Whitewalls - Whitewalls SA, Derel 0427 715380. He will come to you and do them with the wheels still on the car. Last I checked $120. A few other guys in Adelaide are also doing it and I have seen work by all of them. At this stage I cannot recommend anyone else as they are all yet to perfect it like Derel has. They will get there though and then there will be some competition for him.

 

Flappers - Antique Motor Spares, Wingfield 8268 5540. John can supply Flappers from 12 to 15inch. Price is somewhere between $150 to $160 for a set of 4 last I checked. He can be found at pretty much all swapmeets too. He stocks "Atlas" brand flappers which from my experience are the best.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is that blackwood dyno a good place to get a carby looked at and tuned, I recently got mine done somewhere and for some reason their work was undone after about a week. And are they good with pricing and things? Just to let you know I live just south of the CBD.

Talk to Tom (Philbey) He had his KE16 Dyno tuned there.

 

IIRC, He drove out with a 40% power increase

  • 3 weeks later...
Everlast Mufflers

31 Golden Grove Rd, Ridgehaven SA 5097

(08) 8396 3255

 

Used these guys today after seeing the reccomendation in here. They were great, really friendly and knew what they were doing :)

 

Cheers Fusion

TW Engineering

Uint D/ 140 Tolley Rd

St Agnes SA 5097

 

(08) 8263 6311

 

Just got the head done. All the valves and valve seats re-faced and the block re-faced all for $100!

Top notch work and some really friendly people. Will be going back there.

Has anyone had experience with a good auto trimmer in adelaide. I want a couple of seats done, and I want a top notch job.

Adam from AJ Trim for sure! He did my parcel shelf and a dash mate. I also asked him about full car reupholster and he is more than happy too! The quality of the carpet is second to none! And as a bonus he is relatively cheap.

 

Give him a call:0434 404 784

  • 4 weeks later...
Thought I would bump this up with a place I went to today.

 

SA Car Clinic on Main North Road

 

Would not reccomend going there. Car was a late without any notification and general customer service was poor, which seemed to be judged more from my age catergory than anything. Sader that they are RAA reccomended.

 

Cheers Fusion

 

+1

  • 4 weeks later...
Bridgestone Flinders Park

(08) 8234 0090

Grange Road

Flinders Park

 

Ask for Nigel, he is a fellow rolla head and can help out with all your needs. He is a member on here also.

 

 

 

Yeah my work uses bridgestone flinders park. Nigel is a good bloke

Any reconmendations for an auto electrician western suburbs?

 

And Reconmend

 

WEST TORRENS DYNO CENTRE

 

23 Starr Avenue

North Plympton

P.H: 8294 3591

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.