Sa's Recommended List

MYSTIK

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone had experience with a good auto trimmer in adelaide. I want a couple of seats done, and I want a top notch job.

Horgan's Auto Upholstery. 11 MacArthur Avenue WARRADALE SA 5046. (08) 82961120

Did seats in my Corty a few years back. Can't remember how much it cost but it was HEAPS cheaper than most of the quotes I got and he had to totally respring and refoam the seat. Did an awesome job!

• 3 weeks later...
recommendations for whitewalls, either flaps or cut in.

Whitewalls - Whitewalls SA, Derel 0427 715380. He will come to you and do them with the wheels still on the car. Last I checked $120. A few other guys in Adelaide are also doing it and I have seen work by all of them. At this stage I cannot recommend anyone else as they are all yet to perfect it like Derel has. They will get there though and then there will be some competition for him.

Flappers - Antique Motor Spares, Wingfield 8268 5540. John can supply Flappers from 12 to 15inch. Price is somewhere between $150 to $160 for a set of 4 last I checked. He can be found at pretty much all swapmeets too. He stocks "Atlas" brand flappers which from my experience are the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is that blackwood dyno a good place to get a carby looked at and tuned, I recently got mine done somewhere and for some reason their work was undone after about a week. And are they good with pricing and things? Just to let you know I live just south of the CBD.

• 3 weeks later...

TW Engineering

Uint D/ 140 Tolley Rd

St Agnes SA 5097

(08) 8263 6311

Just got the head done. All the valves and valve seats re-faced and the block re-faced all for $100!

Top notch work and some really friendly people. Will be going back there.

Has anyone had experience with a good auto trimmer in adelaide. I want a couple of seats done, and I want a top notch job.

Adam from AJ Trim for sure! He did my parcel shelf and a dash mate. I also asked him about full car reupholster and he is more than happy too! The quality of the carpet is second to none! And as a bonus he is relatively cheap.

Give him a call:0434 404 784

• 4 weeks later...
Thought I would bump this up with a place I went to today.

SA Car Clinic on Main North Road

Would not reccomend going there. Car was a late without any notification and general customer service was poor, which seemed to be judged more from my age catergory than anything. Sader that they are RAA reccomended.

Cheers Fusion

+1

• 4 weeks later...
Bridgestone Flinders Park

(08) 8234 0090

Grange Road

Flinders Park

Ask for Nigel, he is a fellow rolla head and can help out with all your needs. He is a member on here also.

Yeah my work uses bridgestone flinders park. Nigel is a good bloke