Sideways Wagon Style

Boost+k

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep in the sr... drove home like that (45mins at 110k), 70psi and 90psi on cyc 2 & 3 LOL didnt even mark the bores, got the motor back togeather now should go back in car in the next few days

yea with the hks manifold it was a late 80's mazda 626 diesel supercharged intercooler, pressurewave i think they were called, driven by a belt and the exchast, and had the little front mount cooler

i havent found anything i can't kill yet :rolla:

:rolla:

They're sooooo easy to fit hey!? All I had to do with the first one was re-locate one of the horns, drill a 2.5" hole where it was, and the outlet came through the square hole at the end of the chassis rail. I did have to trim the grill a little though. Second one I moved back a bit further so I could fit a stock grill over it.

i think i trimmed my headlight, behind the mount for the grill and tucked it that way, i don't have much of a front panel left from all the changes over the years haha

that little mazda cooler used to be on my fwd b6t setup bak in 2000 aswell and its still in the garage somewhere for later

• 4 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

cheers guys... hopefully it'll keep getting better, i almost have it dailed in as i want it, just need to figure out how to build a cage :)

should be tuning in the next month or so, in time for powercruise, hopefully crack around 210kw atw

funny you should say that because i just brought the starlet back, unfortently it has been left outside and wreaked, its unbelievably rusty, i am going to use it in a new race series starting at a new track thats almost finished being built over here.

its called le-mons racing, max you can spend on your car is $700, with the exception of safety, fuel and wheels

the race lasts 2 hours and you must have at least 2 drivers

so its gonna get some crazy backyard mods to turn it into the fastest car i can build for next to nothing, plans seem to be falling togeather nicely for a rapid 3k turbo :)

Love the wagon Boost+K........and nice drivin!!!!!

When you were running the SU on the 4k....was it a bastard to start in the mornings? Thinking of doing a similar setup and not sure if SU or weber is the way to go. Oh...what size SU were you running?

Cheers