Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Know You Already Posted It But Nobody Replied...

Featured Replies

I want rolla club sticker, nobody replied and now I am really :)

 

Can someone plz reply back so I can get one...

Edited by RoLLa_GurL_StyLer

Have you got in contact with your region leader, like the original topic suggested?

 

P.S. Considering you have 2 posts "total", i'm guessing your relatively new here. The regulars won't take too kindly to newbies ranting and raving over a sticker.

 

If you can't get in contact with your region leader -Then PM "Grimwolge" as he is the one who is organising the whole she-bang.

Edited by kangaroosa

  • Author
Have you got in contact with your region leader, like the original topic suggested?

 

P.S. Considering you have 2 posts "total", i'm guessing your relatively new here. The regulars won't take too kindly to newbies ranting and raving over a sticker.

 

If you can't get in contact with your region leader -Then PM "Grimwolge" as he is the one who is organising the whole she-bang.

Actually, no I'm not new here.. I have had other accounts on here but changed emails and things, so I got this new account name on here because of the new nickname that people have given me which is rolla_gurl_styler... and I wasnt ranting and raving, I was angry because people didn't message back when I asked a simple question.

 

Sorry if I sound like a bitch or whatever I'm just fighting with my bf :) n It's not good...

 

don't worry about it guys I've already spoken to Gem..

 

thanks anyway

Sorry if i came across the wrong way. I wasn't having a go at you - Just trying to offer some advice.

 

Sorry if i offended you or anyone else.

Hey those are my warm fuzzies you're feeeling !!

 

ps. don't stop

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.