I Know You Already Posted It But Nobody Replied...

Members dont see this ad

Have you got in contact with your region leader, like the original topic suggested?

P.S. Considering you have 2 posts "total", i'm guessing your relatively new here. The regulars won't take too kindly to newbies ranting and raving over a sticker.

If you can't get in contact with your region leader -Then PM "Grimwolge" as he is the one who is organising the whole she-bang.

Edited by kangaroosa

Have you got in contact with your region leader, like the original topic suggested?

P.S. Considering you have 2 posts "total", i'm guessing your relatively new here. The regulars won't take too kindly to newbies ranting and raving over a sticker.

If you can't get in contact with your region leader -Then PM "Grimwolge" as he is the one who is organising the whole she-bang.

Actually, no I'm not new here.. I have had other accounts on here but changed emails and things, so I got this new account name on here because of the new nickname that people have given me which is rolla_gurl_styler... and I wasnt ranting and raving, I was angry because people didn't message back when I asked a simple question.

Sorry if I sound like a bitch or whatever I'm just fighting with my bf :) n It's not good...

don't worry about it guys I've already spoken to Gem..

thanks anyway