New Licences For 4WD Owners

do u thing that there should be a new licence inforced for 4WD owners???  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here goes my little rant,

I voted yes to this poll but only if every body has to get a "special" licence, remember this "What you are driving does not cause the accendent, the driver does" WHAT IS A 4WD? is a WRX or a EVO a 4wd? This topic pisses me off more then anything, I have been driving for 12 years now and I have had three crashes one speeding ticket and one parking ticket, I passed my driving test first time with out losing a point and I only had two driving lessons before attempting the test, I think it is far to easy in general to get your licence, I think they should make the whole system like motor bikes, you can only drive a certin car based on your driving experance, and there should by zero tolarance for everything when you are on your restricted licence. No speeding, no drinking, and you must conform to all road rules no matter what, if you get busted doing something wrong you lose you licence for at least six months and you have to resit driving test all over again. I believe any body who loses there drivers licence should have to resit there test, and people should be randomly chosen to resit there driving test even if they have done nothing wrong.

Another thing that does piss me of is the fact that I can get done drink driving tonight lose my licence and be given a restircted licence to get to and from work.. THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.. drink driving makes me a criminal and I should be treated like one. I should just f@$kING lose my licence for a at least year and have to resit the test again..

all of my family own 4wd's and we use them as 4WD, ( I only use my hilux when I am going offroad) I am getting sick and tired of being told my diesel hilux is a fuel guzzler and kills the environment does not deserve to be on the road. But you tell me how many petrol cars get 600km for 39ltr's of fuel. diesel's exhust fumes are still toxic but only 20% as bad as petrol, My family diesels get serviced every 2500km and everything gets replaced/renewed. you tell me what petrol car driver does that

sorry to all but anybody who thinks all 4wd emissons are worse then cars should read up on diesel engines and how they work and there emissions. you will be very surprised.

Edited by dysolve

I voted yes, however I believe that all of our licensing standards are too low. The main problem isn't the vehicles themselves, but the frustrated, inconsiderate ignoramuses that have them as their preferred mode of transport. For example, the vacuous old whores that the world knows as "soccer moms"(sic) that revel in the isolation of sitting nice and high, and thus consider it their sovereign right to plough through give way signs, hog the right lane, "merge" at random, and practically tear chunks out of the bitumen dry steering in shopping centre car parks. As far as the vehicles themselves are concerned, we're kidding ourselves if we honestly think our vintage corollas stop, go or hang on through corners as well as a new soft-roader would.

155/75R13's, drum brakes and boosters smaller than CD's just don't compare.