Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Is Better

should I change it? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. should I change it?

    • Yes - change it
      33%
      5
    • No - no keep it like is
      66%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have some dents at my right front fender, and I have come across this part car that's for sale

but the lights, hood, fenders and front bumber is different, so I have to change it all if I'm gonna buy this ke70..

or should I just search and wait to I get the 'right' one?

 

maybe new: 3_-798893226.jpg

 

current one: dsc00006.jpg

the TE72 i'm buying has the black car's corner lights

i've always been partial to the blue car's grille and lights

*edit* hey! i thought you aussies were partial to 4 doors?

 

 

 

 

 

 

mine also has the exact same wheels as the black car :dry:

Edited by mikeys toy

that looks awesome! what are the tabs on the front of the bonnet for? i notice they're on the 86 in the background too

  • Author
that looks awesome! what are the tabs on the front of the bonnet for? i notice they're on the 86 in the background too

that is for the hood lock,

you have to use those tabs if you have hood locks when driving on the road or rallying because the

hood lock has sharp edges so you can cut someone if you hit them or something hehe

white/black coupe looks good!!

ahh, we call them bonnet pins here :moon: they're illegal on a street car (but i have them anyway) for that reason. i like the flaps tho, they look cool :)

I reckon buy the other KE70 put the headlights on the black one but take off those huge driving lights :moon:

  • Author
I reckon buy the other KE70 put the headlights on the black one but take off those huge driving lights :thumbsup:

uhm.. the black one is the same car as the white.. I repainted it..

The round lights I'm gonna fit again, but I'm gonna have 4 of them I think.. ( if I can afford two more)

 

I came over a old old picture of the car, I almost forgot how used to look before hehe

Picture

keep the front you've got now.. that's the front i've got on my panelvan, as it's the first model of ke70 panelvan to come to oz.. even got the rare chrome bumpers :thumbsup:

I actually prefer the chrome bumper front end to the current. I'd say change it... but apparently, I have 9 people disagreeing with me, according to your poll :thumbsup:

yeah, i agree change it. it's not a massive difference, and personally i like the old square lights like on the blue car

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.