Cruises/social Events For Vic

Tiger

Have they changed it? I remember it from years ago when they would run both the normal karts and fast karts together. Made for some interesting moments when you were travelling at twice the speed of the slow karts.............

Or at night hitting a patch of water on the track that appeared half way through the stint (after someone hit a tyre barrier) and loosing all control half way through a series of esses. A little scary sitting in the middle of the track watching the next kart heading straight for me :P

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

has anyone tried the new lamanz track in dandenong area?

Nope. Never knew there was a new one. The one in Keysborough/Dandenong, near Cheltenam RD has gone to make way for the new freeway (or Tollway) that is being built now. So this new track......is that just run by the same owners mentioned above?

The trouble with having it in the South Eastern suburbs, is that we have a few members out in the Western suburbs. Its not fair to ask them to travel all the way out here. I thought Port Melbourne was a relatively central position, so its easier/fairer for all members. Thanks for the input anyway.

Are you interested in joining us? We still need at least 4 more people to make up numbers

Colin - I never went to that track, but my mates always waited till it rained and then they went go-karting there. You couldnt get the smile off their faces for days :P

Apparently someone was killed there years ago, when the throttle jammed and they drove through/under a cyclone fence, after plowing through bundle of tyres.

Well, I ain't fussed for travel wise... but I thought for everybody else.. Port Melbourne would be a good central point...

But yeah, anybody having problems with dates? Has anybody got a decent date in mind. I can't do the weekend of the 8th-9th... so it can either be the weekend after that? I'm pretty easy going otherwise..

i may be interested depending on my money situation and friday the 16th I'm busy at a strip club and friday the 23rd I'm goin for my p's then getting drunk at a 21st that night so i will be out of action on the 24th lol

same owners its just past pound rd heading to dandy and i think its all brand new carts plus i have a license there

its a good place i have seen people roll and slide on there heads get up and laugh

and my mate got banned from there for t boneing me

• 2 weeks later...

job soon for me hopefully so i can get a rolla on the road. Posibbly might have the money for a 4agze earlier theni though, sister might buy the liberty off me. I miss being able to drive a charged car leagally on the road!

Goal's for next year, GZE rolla complete and strap a turbo onto the mr2 after i run at calder as is.