Cruises/social Events For Vic

Tiger

I've heard good reports about Moorabbin's track actually. Bit more expensive (12 and over for $65pp)

Port Melbourne sounds like a plan though...

I'm down for that.. I'll hold you to that "record" :D

Anybody else?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres the link for the Moorabbin Go-Karts. They seem to be very pricey, but the track looks awesome.

The multi-race formats are a bit pricey arent they.

Moorabbin

Here is the Pricing for the Port Melbourne Track.

Port Melbourne

The official Auscarts website (port melbourne)

Auscarts

Have a look at the packages section and tell me your preference on race format. The package prices are also listed.

I'd love to hear if any other VIC members are interested? The minimum we need is 8 people. But if we get 15+, its enables us to step up to a better package.

Edited by kangaroosa

ALL VIC MEMBERS....

Have a look at the links provided in the above post, and post up your interest on any particular track/area, and we'll take it from there.

I'm happy to do Port Melbourne :D The Suzuka Grand Prix option I don't mind... a qualifier/warm up, 2 races and a final with the trophies. $85 per person and it's 8-14 people required.

If I chose Moorabin, I'd go the Race 1 Group option, (2 races) which is $65 + $9 for the day licence. Pricey, I know.

I like the Port Melbourne, better value I think :angrybird:

I'm choosing Auscarts in Port Melbourne too. Suzuka Grand Prix is the package i also choose. Its also the package i normally choose anyway. Besides that, i work 2mins from there. So its handy if we choose to go on a weeknight :angrybird:

Hey John, I'm not trying to psyche you out here, but these are the medals you win. :D The scratched up 3rd place medal is actually meant to be 2nd place, but they ran out of 2nd place medals.

post-35-1125834204.jpg

I'm down for some GoKart action. Havent driven one of those little critters for about 16 years now so I think it's time. Port Melb or Moorabbin either is fine by me.

Also might be worth checking out this mob

Ace Karts

They are out in sunshine and it's an outdoor track. Never been there but it's just another option.

Edited by KE30Coupe

I remember Sunshine's track... not too bad... but I'm looking at these medals and I'm thinking... I LIKE PORT MELBOURNE! hahahaha

Weeknight is fine by me, I'm cool for a Friday night (finish work earlier that day) but if it's too inconvenient for everybody else.. Kanga, looks like a weekender :cool:

Everybody, is a weeknight or a weekend day or night your preference?

Your votes please :lol:

Gonna have to count me out on this one guys. The wife is due to give birth around that time - I think my gonads would be on toast if I decided to go go karting with you guys :cool:

Have fun and post the results when it happens

PS. the last time I ran a Port Melbourne the kart had no brakes but went like stink in a straight line. Made for a few interesting trips into the hairpin - hello rally flicks. Also crossing the finish line I was forced into the tyre wall nearly taking out the flag waver

Edited by coln72

Well, a date can be made to suit... that's fine. I'd like all the VIC members to come to this one... if you can't, that's unfortunate then, but people are more than happy to suggest a date and we'll see what happens from there..

Perhaps we should get in contact with the circuit first, and see what dates they have available. Any date suits me as i'll arrange my schedule to suit. (its all about the go-karts :cool: )

Colin - I had the opposite problem to you, last time (or maybe i was trying too hard). I kept locking the rears (derr) into the hairpin over the bumps (never actually spun though). It made for big sideways entry and power oversteer exit.

Make sure you let Craig know about this. :cool: We need a minimum of 8 people.

I've had a chat to "treble", and he was going to run it past one of his mates (i think his mate is helping him build his KE55 rally car). Havent heard back from him though.

So far we have definate interest from:

- Tiger

- KE30Coupe

- SlothSNR

- Kangaroosa