Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photoshoot & Hills Cruise, Sun 21st June 8:30pm

Featured Replies

not yet, but i gave them my addy so I'm just expecting a surprise in the mail at some point (hopefully next week)

Got me CD today :wink:

 

Just two of many:

 

WBOneTonner-1-1.jpg

WBOneTonner-2-1.jpg

Edited by SLO-030

got mine as well, to be honest i was pretty disappointed with them. Just little things that make a big difference, clearly more time was spent on some cars than others....

got mine as well, to be honest i was pretty disappointed with them. Just little things that make a big difference, clearly more time was spent on some cars than others....

 

Well, I don't have the lighting for a place like that, but I know some nice night time locations that would work well with a long exposure time.

 

Let me know if you're keen.

 

Oh, I'm back at the Norwood Branch at work now, so if you need anything, let me know :sob:

Have seen some good pics on various forums from interstate guys at night time with cityscape in background. I dunno any good spots around Adelaide to do that but I'm sure some of you guys do such that you could have a good amount of Adelaide's city lights behind the car (maybe along the Torrens somewhere?). If Raven is willing to give some time to do a shoot with the long exposure thing going on then that would be pretty awesome to get a few cars together to do that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.