Engine Stand Wanted

Taz_Rx

Hey All,

Just wondering if anybody has an engine stand they wouldn't mind lending me for a week or two?

I'd just buy one, but I'm a little strapped for cash with current situations. Maybe thats what I can use the first baby bonus installment for!!! :lol: 8/

Did I remember seeing that you bought one Casey?????

Cheers,

Si.

Members dont see this ad
Hey All,

Just wondering if anybody has an engine stand they wouldn't mind lending me for a week or two?

I'd just buy one, but I'm a little strapped for cash with current situations. Maybe thats what I can use the first baby bonus installment for!!! :wink: :y:

Did I remember seeing that you bought one Casey?????

Cheers,

Si.

Yeah casey has one Si and its at my house still! Don't see why he wouldn't mind lending it to you tho! :y:

Really good. He's just over 4 weeks old now and was weighed in at 1003gm yesterday. Over 1kg :y:

Might get moved back to the LGH in another month or so.

I personally think the baby bonus in installments is a fantastic idea. You still get the same amount, its just that 'less responsible parents' can't piss it up, gamble it, or spend it all on cars (in our cases :wink: ) in one hit.

Also deters the brainless teenages that were having babies just to get the lump sum bonus.

• 3 weeks later...

can i borrow it after that casey?

my 2j should be about 3-4weeks away, told them to put it on the fast boat from japan..

i didnt know you had a bub si! 1kg is freakin tiny, must have been heaps prem?

my kid was 1 or 2 weeks early.. she 7 weeks old now :sob: