M3Low'S 3Rd Ke70!!! As Well As Turbocharged Mx83

M3LOW

whats your plans for the car??

Navy Blue paint job and the good old 4AGE.

get some corona control arms, falcon rear struts and cut all your springs and maybe get some minilites and itll be sik

I'm really keen on some white minilites, but I haven't done my homework on where to obtain a set.

Engine first, looks after.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Navy Blue paint job and the good old 4AGE.

I'm really keen on some white minilites, but I haven't done my homework on where to obtain a set.

Engine first, looks after.

exactly what i thort when i first bought my ke70

6 months of collecting parts has me a 4age ready to go into mine.

if you need some parts pm coz i got a few spares, like the cam belt pulleys and rear water outlet

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=28567 :sob:

exactly what i thort when i first bought my ke70

6 months of collecting parts has me a 4age ready to go into mine.

if you need some parts pm coz i got a few spares, like the cam belt pulleys and rear water outlet

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=28567 :wink:

Cheers mate.

Here's something to giggle over.... didn't even have it on the road for three days. Hahaha

sn852867.jpg

No side mirrors, stockies + dish, Faulty lighting.

Cop was a nice fella and we got chatting, he let me off with a cop shop defect which I cleared two days later.

Going to be more careful from now on and focus on making the rolla looking tidy :wink:

exactly!!

as soon as i got my car home i spent $150 on bog and paint to make it respectable, also some parts that needed changing like condensor etc.

lucky on that defect though, its a rarity getting a cop that will do that for ya

goodluck with the build

hey dude yeh good to hear bout cop shop defect! coulda been reamed more! lol! i'm getting a rolling shell next weekend (90% sure about it) will be doing bodywork first obviously as it has no motor or gearbox! the ca18 bluebird one is good for $400 but the defect worries me as it's a regency job apparently? dunno how much that costs!?

I have been doing some research on possible engine mods, and I'm seriously considering a turbo conversion.

A 4KTC would cost roughly $1300, compared to a 4AGE which would be around $3500.

Thoughts?

• 1 month later...

Howdy all!!!

Time for an epic update, I sold my Rolla about a month and a bit ago to one of my mates, because I got fed up with the weber I put on it. Was too much of a headf**ck so I sold it for a Grand. However since then I've been cruising around via mates, having no reliable car.

But I picked this little beast up on Thursday night for a bit of cash.

Looks like a pile of shit, drives like a dream. Drove it all the way down to Cape Jervis, and it was defiantly one of the most smoothest rides I have ever driven.

Defs has potential :no2:

SN850211.jpg

SN850212.jpg

SN850213.jpg

SN850214.jpg

SN850215.jpg

SN850216.jpg

SN850217.jpg

SN850218.jpg

Time to get out the good ol wire brush :y: and a shitload of bog.

Edited by M3LOW

Hey Mate. Love the fact that you are willing to get stuck in to the rolla's but unless you are going to weld a piece into that roof, and to be honest you might as well do the rest of the holes, then nothing you do to it including bog will last very long. rust spots will start showing in the paint within a few weeks. But if you do what you did to the last one you will be able to flog it off to one of your mates for a profit. lol.

ke70 or ae71 mate?

Travis

KE70

hahaha did u get this from moana?

i seen it like a mounth ago

Yep thats the one :no2:

Hey Mate. Love the fact that you are willing to get stuck in to the rolla's but unless you are going to weld a piece into that roof, and to be honest you might as well do the rest of the holes, then nothing you do to it including bog will last very long. rust spots will start showing in the paint within a few weeks. But if you do what you did to the last one you will be able to flog it off to one of your mates for a profit. lol.

Cheers mate, that's exactly my plan, to flog it off for a profit. I might actually weld something in that piece in the roof, and I might have to get a new back end pannel (where the lights are located) as it is the worst place for rust. Might be a bit of a headf**k, but no bog will fix the rear.