Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Winter Warmer Cruise Cancelled

Featured Replies

  • Author
I meant 20v engine TheGhost, and Garnett I know how I drive, and I know how you drive, I wouldn't drive one of your cars cause your too nice to them :P

 

Are you implying I don't thrash my cars enough??? we'll see about that!!!

 

It's also sad to note that this thread is getting more attention now that the allocated time for the cruise is OVER...

Edited by white_sandshoe

  • Replies 31
  • Views 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.