Winter Warmer Cruise Cancelled

white_sandshoe

Which ones were they??? were you the guys that rolled up in the turbo T18 that time on Great Eastern??? that was a bomber day... Two for a turnout... yeah... I see what you mean. lol.

I'm hoping we can all chip in and turn this trend around. Myself and Chris are down, as always, and I got corollas coming out my ears, so if anyone is without a ride, let me know and you can drive one of mine...

I've actually got a bit of a treat lined up for all car fans that come along. Hoping to make it well worth it.

Really though, it's the people that make it. The more quite often is the merrier, so lean on anyone you know with a rolla to come along!

Nope wasnt us,been out with Chris up in the mundaring weir runs,good times but lousy turnouts,keen for this cruise tho as it will be my last for a few months

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which ones were they??? were you the guys that rolled up in the turbo T18 that time on Great Eastern??? that was a bomber day... Two for a turnout... yeah... I see what you mean. lol.

I'm hoping we can all chip in and turn this trend around. Myself and Chris are down, as always, and I got corollas coming out my ears, so if anyone is without a ride, let me know and you can drive one of mine...

I've actually got a bit of a treat lined up for all car fans that come along. Hoping to make it well worth it.

Really though, it's the people that make it. The more quite often is the merrier, so lean on anyone you know with a rolla to come along!

make in for august and i'll def come even if i have to get a lift or borrow a car!

Some one buy my 20v :dance: then I can come.

20v? engine or car?

yeh i think everyones cars are on the mend atm, I'm thinking another 2 months and i'll have my 4age ke70 working so a cruise then would be the perfect testing ground.

ive got a brilliant windy road that we can go on, its on the very end of welshpool road and it head towards brookton where i ride my bike.

its perfect for cruises and ive never seen a coppa there.

yeh i think everyones cars are on the mend atm, I'm thinking another 2 months and i'll have my 4age ke70 working so a cruise then would be the perfect testing ground.

ive got a brilliant windy road that we can go on, its on the very end of welshpool road and it head towards brookton where i ride my bike.

its perfect for cruises and ive never seen a coppa there.

hahaha. Canning road, thats the weir to dam "pussy out" route.

hahaha. Canning road, thats the weir to dam "pussy out" route.

Two months and I'll have my 3TGTE T18 on the road, LSD 4.3 diff and all... I like the pussyout route too... lets do that one... haha

In the mean time, I'll just get my cruise fix with the toymods guys.