Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stickers

Featured Replies

I might grab one off you at Drift Mania Nick if thats cool?

 

What colour choice have we got?

Put me down for a white one!

 

Saw the sticker on your car today on the way to the footy, looked good. :)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Ahh, I've been trying to dig up the current sticker thread for you (using search) but I can't find it :bash:

 

Toy-Yoda is looking after the stickers last I heard.

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.