May 24, 200521 yr comment_45616 hey boys and girls. Rolla club members, the stickers are HERE! Edited May 25, 200521 yr by NickZ Report
May 29, 200521 yr comment_46404 I might grab one off you at Drift Mania Nick if thats cool? What colour choice have we got? Report
June 5, 200521 yr comment_47821 Put me down for a white one! Saw the sticker on your car today on the way to the footy, looked good. :) Report
June 16, 201115 yr comment_532372 Ahh, I've been trying to dig up the current sticker thread for you (using search) but I can't find it :bash: Toy-Yoda is looking after the stickers last I heard. Edited June 16, 201115 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
June 16, 201115 yr comment_532386 Automotive discussion is where the sticker thread is hidden. Right here. Alternatively, shoot me a PM :wink: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now