July 20, 200917 yr comment_360011 Missing the button on the trip metre, most of them have it missing. Have to rewire, or have adapting leads from the connectors. Perhaps a wire from the coil for the tachometer. Some corollas might already have this. Its got a warning light for when the headlights are on and the engine is not running. yeh most likelybut i can dream lol Edited July 20, 200917 yr by bruce Report
July 20, 200917 yr comment_360029 Need a trip meter button?? I think I ahve 3 or 4 trip meters laying around. I could check if you wanted the button? Report
July 20, 200917 yr comment_360087 The Japanese TE37 cluster has the speedo going up to 200 Km/hr. There was one on ebay a couple of years ago. Really rare. Report
July 20, 200917 yr Author comment_360105 Need a trip meter button?? I think I ahve 3 or 4 trip meters laying around. I could check if you wanted the button? yeh that would be good if you can :) Report
July 20, 200917 yr comment_360119 You may be lucky cause when I fitted my KE20 tacho dash, all that had to be done was to swap a couple of wires around in the wiring loom plug to get it to work. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now