Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

People + Faces + Cars

Featured Replies

  • Replies 364
  • Views 172.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, I didn't choose anything... Last week the car was blued and my dad went and picked up my plates for me... they were up to the first 2 letters being AE at the time, just a stupid coincidence i guess...

are you serious!.......shit what a bloody great coincidence.....thats an awesome numberplate....hehehehe.....

 

btw....i'm not calling you a ****....i'm referring to the fact that....i'd be a KE **** cause i like them.

 

i hope that made sense.

Edited by Xany

Hey guys :angrybird:

 

First time reader first time poster.

 

I followed a link from a mate from last years QLD brisbane All toyota day :thumbsup:

 

I'm a proud owner of a quick little 04 Corolla Sportivo :thumbsup:

hey rola gurl, you can email me pics :thumbsup:

 

 

oh look, its one of those toyota owners club people :angrybird:

 

 

welcome :thumbsup:

hey rola gurl, you can email me pics :thumbsup:

 

 

oh look, its one of those toyota owners club people :angrybird:

 

 

welcome :thumbsup:

oh we are not thought of highly are we???? :thumbsup:

yeah just playing!

 

no offence :angrybird:

 

I'm just jealous of your extra gear and hp over 6k :dry:

 

 

 

now iv taken the piss outta you, feel free to return the favour :thumbsup:

LMAO kk now we got over that :thumbsup: I can post a few new pics of my car for you all as soon as I work out a new digicam ....last one got stolen :angrybird:

Hey fellas, introductions here I guess.

 

The name is DiZ, I work at BMW Sydney as a 4th year apprentice tech.

 

My car is an AE92 corolla, 4AGZE conversion, brake/suspension upgrades.

 

Currently converting to turbo with TD04L from a MY98 WRX.

 

car.jpg

 

Looking forward to adding my knowledge and expanding it by adding yours.

Thanks , Dave SX` and I just joined after so long sitting at other forums.

hey people

 

name is obviously Dave! i work for a well known car audio chain in sydney as an electrical accessory fitter... (audio, security, audio visual, communications)

 

i own this AE92 SX hatch that i have converted to 4AGZE then swapped the super charger for a turbo... with the usuall brake and suspension upgrades

 

post-4-1113824425.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.