Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I am Felix's (Doug's) BETTER Half. haha

I have been sitting on the sideline for years adding my replies via Doug.

I used to drive a ke16 wagon on a daily basis, but now enjoy the head back feeling of Doug's ke15, and the fact I can pass other cars in 5th gear on the way to work. He can have my slow ol' wagon and finally have my sloppy seconds for a change.

I guess you could say I am also 1/2 owner of the 2 ke10's we have. Not to mention all of the spare shit that is continually copulating and growing in the shed.

So hello to all of those that I have already met, and to those of you I have yet to encounter.

Bye for now

Bec

:Þ

Welcome Bec.

I used to drive a ke16 wagon on a daily basis, but now enjoy the head back feeling of Doug's ke15, and the fact I can pass other cars in 5th gear on the way to work. He can have my slow ol' wagon and finally have my sloppy seconds for a change.

Are you trying to tell us you're having problems with second gear on your transmission??? :n:

It does? LOL!

I'm goin through oil like a bitch, think my oil rings are gone... :)

Maybe if my clutch didnt slip so bad, i might be able to beat other rollas off the line... :)

howdy there

i have a ke70 with a screwed engine

just wondering what engine you have put into your KE70/AE71 if you wouldnt mind filling me in? :pirate: