Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Long...

Featured Replies

  • Author

Buy them alcohol for inconveniencing me? I had the car for one day before I took it back. In my eyes after what I've had to deal with they should be sucking up.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I said ONLY when the whole ordeal is FINISHED to an outcome that YOU are HAPPY with.

 

Cars will inconvenience you... not just that particular car and that particular dealership.

 

Robert.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.