September 25, 200917 yr comment_376766 John, just let me know mate, i get up early most mornings. happy to drive out to get you. PS: does your wagon have a towball? i may very well need a tow car for the day as what i want to enter don't and wont have rego... Report
September 26, 200917 yr comment_376803 the entrys are prebook there will be pm's going out soon from dougey for those who are intrested so hit him Up if you want to enter aparently it's through the rising sun car club Edited September 26, 200917 yr by mitch_mac Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_377142 sweet well ill probably be wanting a tow car for the day, it really depends if i get a motor sorted in time for the flamed rolla. Any one know where i can get a 308, cheap? Either way jap one will be there rockin its new brake setup, 4 spot landcruiser calipers, pugeot discs and big hiace drums out back... Report
September 28, 200917 yr Author comment_377283 the entrys are prebook there will be pm's going out soon from dougey for those who are intrested so hit himUp if you want to enter aparently it's through the rising sun car club Sorry Guys & Gals, I have been dealing with family hassles for a few days now but will be calling the Organiser today to verify entry details If needed, I will distribute the Entry Forms personally because I really want this to be a big day for all of us....... I have been looking forward to this since last year & am going to make it happen.... Report
September 28, 200917 yr comment_377307 ok dougie let me know whats happening mate. I'm going to be busting my balls to have both cars ready for this... Report
September 28, 200917 yr comment_377369 Dougie I'm keen to enter my new beast!!! let me know about the entry forms :> Report
September 29, 200917 yr comment_377609 yeah I'm keen hit us up with an entry form should be an awesome day! Report
September 29, 200917 yr comment_377628 looks like we got 5 in =] dougie myself ella(kent) ae80rollaguy and ae71pvan sounding good going to be a awsome day! i got some new aditions to my car might rock up with abit of different paint hmmmmm :) Report
October 13, 200916 yr comment_381647 so whats the go with entering guys are we just rocking up on the day? Report
October 13, 200916 yr comment_381678 Crapola!!! ill be down the coast on sat nite and will be heading back to brissy on sunday mid morning so hope fully i can pop up and say ello Report
October 13, 200916 yr comment_381692 I'm still down for the cause like a suicide bomber bring it on keen as hopefully my steering wheel rocks up by then but knowing my luck it wont haha are we entering on the day dougie? Report
October 13, 200916 yr comment_381716 I'm in for this show lads, should be good, whats the go with it, are we just rocking up there or what? Report
October 13, 200916 yr Author comment_381749 At this stage we are just going to enter on the day The website, to download the entry forms from, was out of action for a while I'm thinking we should meet around 7am at Carseldine then all roll in together..... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now